Thursday, June 6, 2013

GALIA LAHAV's 2014 Wedding Dresses Collection

The collection I would recommend today is Galia Lahav's 2013-2014 new style.Talented works should have unique features and can effortlessly make people remember,Galia Lahav's masterpiece is absolutely among them.I was very impressed by the superb wild and sexy feeling it brought to me when I first saw its pre-collection.I also love their photograph style,black and white tones,superb model,wild eyes and modeling which is more like a sumptuous party than a wedding cereomny.

Backless,sheer fabric,figure-hugging silhouettes, imperial ball gowns,red-carpet style are most featured elements of the newest collection.Frankly to say, Galia Lahav's collection is not for every woman,only confident and bold brides can cut a figure.But this can't stop its fans chasing after.Following are my favorite dresses from the latest collection:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Only informative comments will be approved.Ads or spam comments will be removed.